Be careful of what your central air or air handler is circulating in your home. While performing maintenance on a customer’s home we found mold in the interior and exterior of their air handler. We immediately let the customer know of the situation. They stated that they were not aware of having mold on their central air system. We would like to inform everyone that if your air filtration system that is not clean and maintained, the spread of bacteria and the musty smell can be very hazardous to your family’s health. if you notice signs of mold, contact your local heating and cooling company to survey what needs to be done.
Tags: July 3, 2020